Wilcox Mechanics Bodies are feature torsional crane towers and ladder-type sub frames, which are engineered to safely handle loads up to 70,000 ft.-lbs.
Steel Body features include:
- Standard 10 gauge tops with one piece integrated drip rail, sides, and bottoms.
- Heavy Duty steel checker plate floor.
- Solid welded construction by certified welders.
- Double skinned doors for superior strength and durability.
- Reinforced 10-inch bumper with 10-inch channel and tubing.
- Heavy-duty 14-inch swing down tail gate.
- Automotive style bulb seal weather stripping.