The Northern California Chapter of the Municipal Equipment Maintenance Association (MEMA), in partnership with the East Bay and Sacramento Clean Cities Coalitions, will be holding a day-long fleet event at Sonoma Raceway on July 12.
The event schedule includes the following educational session presentations:
- Alternative-fuel technologies
- Automated car sharing technologies for fleet applications
- Automated fuel management
- Department of Energy Clean Cities program resources that are available for fleets
- Electric vehicles and charging station infrastructure government fleet experience
- Fleet information management software
- Grant funding opportunities
- New car safety technology presentation by Toyota
- NTEA technical resources available to fleets
- Online auction services
- Renewable diesel
- State Department of General Services alternative-fuel vehicles purchasing contract opportunities
- Telematics (GPS)
The event includes lunch, an alternative-fuel vehicle ride and drive, vendor displays, and hot laps on the Sonoma Raceway Road Course. Professional race car drivers will be taking attendees around the course in stock Toyota Camrys during the lunch break.
The event is free. To register, click here.