JohnDow Industries recently announced the launch of three new low-profile fuel carrytanks.
They are designed to seamlessly fit in the bed of a pickup truck below the height of truck bed sides.
The carrytanks come in three variations:
- 40-gal Gasoline Carrytank.
- 40-gal DEF Carrytank.
- 58-gal Diesel Carrytank.
Fueling on the Go
The carrytanks are a durable and portable refueling solution designed to help fleets on the go.
“We’ve received a lot of requests from our customers for a larger, portable gasoline tank to our fuel product line, so we are very excited to introduce these new Carrytanks,” JohnDow Industries President Robert Christy said. “The new low-profile Gas Carrytank, along with the DEF Carrytank and Diesel Carrytank, perfectly complement our line of fuel storage and transfer equipment, and I'm confident our customers will be excited about these new options."
The new low-profile options come in addition to JohnDow's existing 58-gal and 106-gal diesel carrytanks.
Key features of the Carrytanks include:
- Rugged Construction: Crafted from linear polyethylene, ensuring longevity and resilience.
- Easily monitor fuel levels: Fuel Level Gauge indicates the amount of fuel available in the tank.
- Efficient 12-Volt Transfer Pump: Capable of delivering fuel at a rate of 10 gal per minute.
- Automatic Dispensing Nozzle: Equipped with a removable drip tray for clean and hassle-free refueling.
- Enhanced Portability: Forklift pockets and molded handles make moving the tank easy.
- Secure Transportation: Built-in recesses allows for safely securing tanks with ratchet straps during transport.
- Lockable Cover: Offers added protection and security for fuel contents.
- Gasoline Model Baffle: Internal baffle designed to prevent sloshing during transportation.