With zero tail swing (ZTS), the LiuGong 9057FZTS compact excavator can work in confined spaces. The 5T range design is aimed at reducing the likelihood of collisions making for a safer working environment.
The cabin interior features ergonomically positioned non-slip pedals and multi-functional joysticks. When dozer float is activated, the dozer blade will automatically follow the contours of the ground. This functionality enables operators to perform fine grading and clean-up activities with maximum ease and control.
- Operating Weight: 5,570 kg
- Rated Power: 35.5 kw@2,200 rpm
- Stadard Bucket Capacity: 0.16 m³
- Travel Speed: (Hight/Low)4.2/2.4 km/h
- Swing Speed: 9.6 r/min
- Max. Digging Reach: 6,105 mm
- Max. Digging Reach on Ground: 6,040 mm
- Max. Digging Depth: 3,630 mm
- Engine: Yanmar 4TNV86CT-PLY
Read More: Yanmar Expansion Includes Boost to Parts Manufacturing Capacity