ELSAG Mobile Plate Hunter Automatic License Plate Readers (ALPR) can be used to aid public safety missions like recovering stolen vehicles and plates, identifying unlicensed drivers, collecting delinquent taxes/fines, assisting homeland security, supporting investigations, and more.
Leonardo’s newest model is more flexible than ever, featuring smaller, weather-safe components. The processor box and cables can now be mounted in exposed places such as a truck bed.
The 7th generation of the ELSAG Mobile Plate Hunter ALPR system reads and processes license plates 24/7 in any weather.
Other features include:
- Processor box about 50% smaller than its predecessor and IP67 rated (exterior grade)
- Camera cable and cable connectors about 35% smaller
- IP67 rated power cable available for connection to externally mounted Processor.
- Latest CMOS sensor technology › High resolution cameras at 1280 x 1024
- Expansive field of view
- Integrated power conditioning with a configurable delay timer
- Low power consumption at 15w for 2 cameras
- ROHS compliant (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)