Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have moved this year's GFX conference online. This all-new, uncompromising virtual counterpart of GFX was designed for immediate public fleet industry needs, but built as a long-term solution. The GFX Experience is a unique opportunity for the public fleet community anywhere, and is at no cost for fleets.
The GFX Experience will be held Oct. 26-30, 2020. While the schedule has yet to be finalized, attendees can RSVP online to start the registration process, and you will be notified when it is open to complete your registration.
As we continue to monitor the evolving pandemic landscape, we’re assessing the most appropriate time and place to hold the next in-person GFX conference.
This virtual experience allows public fleets to send more of their team members across multiple disciplines to engage and broaden their scope of where the public fleet industry is moving. There are no limitations of how many representatives fleets can send.
RSVP Now! Don’t be part of the new norm…be a part of the new excellence and lock in your schedule. You’ll receive a placeholder link to block off your calendar and notification when your registration can be completed.
*Official agenda coming soon...
Here's just a sample of what we are working on for you...click here for even more.
- Fleet Leadership in the Current Environment
- Connectivity and Automation in Public Fleets
- How Does Your Fleet Stack Up? Public Fleet Benchmarking
- Recruiting Technicians & Increasing Tech Pay
- Back to Basics: 10 Metrics You Should Be Measuring
- Diversifying Your Sustainable Fleet Program
- What Fleet Managers Can Do About Risky Driving
- 7 Design Principles of Highly Effective Fleet Repair Garages