October 26, 2021 |11:00:00 AM PT
EV Webinar SERIES
ELECTRIFYING PUBLIC FLEETS
Oct 12 & 26 | 2 PM ET (11 AM PT)
SESSION2: EV Infrastructure Simplified:
Funding, Installation, Rates & More
Tues, Oct 26 |2 PM ET (11 AM PT)
Establishing a charging network for your electric vehicles can be one of the most difficult challenges of fleet electrification, whether you’re planning for light-duty, medium-duty, or heavy-duty EVs.
Learn how to simplify the infrastructure process, including:
- What type of chargers should you install, where should they be placed, and how does location that affect costs?
- How can fleet departments work with utility providers and others to minimally accrue peak-use rates?
- Learn about planning, designing, implementing, and maintaining charging infrastructure
When electrifying their fleets — or increasing the number of electric vehicles (EVs) in their fleets — those heading up the transition must overcome several challenges.
Fleet managers will discuss:
- Which vehicles are the most cost effective to replace with EVs and for which applications?
- Who will handle maintenance and repair, or do staff technicians need to be trained to do so?
- How will they align infrastructure installations with vehicle deployments?
- How do they get sufficient funding?
Join this panel of public fleet managers who’ve been there and who are still working on their EV implementation.
Director Fleet Management, Cobb County, GA
Fleet Superintendent, City of Goodyear, AZ
Public Works Superintendent, Fleet Operations, City of Carlsbad, CA
Executive Editor, Government Fleet
Fleet Manager, County of Santa Clara, CA
Director, Transportation Electrification, Edison Energy
Electric Vehicle Product Manager, AssetWorks