March 7, 2019 |11:00 AM PT/2:00 PM ET |Duration: 1 Hr
Driver safety isn’t a “campaign” nor a “tick-the-box” exercise achieved through periodic training courses. To reduce driver risk, lower associated costs, and sustain risk reduction, driver safety must become “a way of life” - part of an organization’s conversations, activities, meetings, performance reviews, annual conferences, and other events.
In this on-demand webinar, Jim Noble, eDriving’s Vice President, Risk Engineering, explains how to reduce driver risk by creating a safety performance environment. For nearly 20 years, eDriving has been helping many of the world’s largest and safest fleets reduce collisions, injuries, license violations and total cost of ownership through its patented driver behavior-based program that is rooted in establishing a comprehensive culture of safety.
You will learn how to establish a crash-free culture® by:
- Defining and communicating safety as a strategic performance imperative
- Establishing a holistic picture of driver risk
- Recognizing safe driving behaviors and changing “at-risk” habits
- Leveraging MVR, crash, and telematics data to support your most “at-risk” drivers
- Employing micro learning to provide engaging coaching and training
- Setting goals and using analytics to measure progress
Vice President, Risk Engineering, eDriving