August 4, 2022 |11:00 PST |Duration: 1 Hr
Many states and municipalities across North America are already investing in electric heavy equipment. Why? Because by integrating electric into your fleet early on, you can:
- Stay ahead of new regulations to keep your fleet compliant.
- Take advantage of special incentives, including tax rebates and grants that will likely disappear as new regulations are adopted.
- Enjoy competitive pricing, plus reduced time and hassle by purchasing directly through a national cooperative purchasing contracts with Sourcewell.
Join Volvo Construction Equipment — the leader in electric off-road equipment — to discuss practicalities and considerations for government agencies looking to shift to electric off-road equipment. Volvo will be joined by Gladstein Neandross & Associates (GNA), the leading North American consulting firm specializing in market development for low- and zero-emission transportation technologies.
Topics relevant to both government fleet managers and policymakers or government entity leadership, including:
- Regulations, compliance, valuable incentives and how cooperative purchasing
- Practical considerations for adoption such as charging, performance and maintenance
- Real-world examples of how government customers are using electric machines
Vice President Sales Support, North America - Volvo Construction Equipment
Government Buying Contract Specialist - Volvo Construction Equipment Consultant
Program Manager - Gladstein, Neandross & Associates