TORRANCE, CA – Each year Government Fleet takes a look back at the top news stories of the year. This year, news about police vehicles dominated the top 10 list, though the 100 Best Fleets list was the most popular item.
Below is this year’s list, along with links to each story.
- 2012 Government Fleet '100 Best Fleets' Announced
- Ford Shows 2013-MY Police Interceptor at Chicago Show, Details Features
- Michigan State Police Releases 2013 Police Vehicle Preliminary Test Results
- LA Sheriff’s Dept. Releases Police Cruiser and Utility Test Results
- California Highway Patrol Shifting to Ford P.I. Utility for Patrol
- NHTSA Investigating Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
- LA County Sheriff Tests 2012-13 Patrol Vehicles
- Ohio’s Auditor Says State Agencies Should Stop Using Biodiesel for Fleets
- Vermont Man Destroys Rural Sheriff’s Dept. Police Vehicles With Tractor
- Carbon Motors Denied Federal Loan to Build New Patrol Car
For a list of Top 10 articles of 2012, click here.