TORRANCE, CA – Green Fleet magazine is looking for nominations of individuals who have made significant contributions to environmental sustainability in the fleet industry. Green Fleet’s staff will select 50 individuals from the nominations submitted. These 50 individuals will be featured in the upcoming September/October issue of Green Fleet magazine and honored at the 2011 Green Fleet Conference in Grapevine, Texas on October 3-4. Individuals can nominate themselves for inclusion in this special recognition showcase. Fleet managers and industry suppliers are eligible and are encouraged to participate. The deadline to submit a nomination is August 18.
Criteria Green Fleet staff will consider include the following:
- Longevity: Time in the fleet industry dedicated to sustainability efforts
- Accomplishments: Examples of significant sustainability achievements
- Innovation: Examples of innovative ways individuals have contributed to reducing emissions and fuel consumption
- Industry involvement: Involvement in industry-wide efforts to promote sustainable fleet transportation solutions.
Each submission must include the following:
- 100-word summary description that covers longevity, accomplishments, innovation, and industry involvement.
- Name, certifications (i.e. CAFM, CPFP, etc.), and title of individual being nominated.
- High-resolution photo of the individual being nominated.
- Total number of fleet vehicles, percentage of total fleet that is "green."
Please send all submissions to Lauren Fletcher at Lauren.Fletcher@bobit.com.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet