AMSTERDAM, NY - The National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA) has awarded a four-year cooperative procurement contract to Mohawk Lifts for vehicle lifts, according to the company. Also included on this contract is:
- Hunter alignment and wheel service equipment
- Airmation exhaust removal machines
- Hein Warner portable jacks & equipment
- Westmatic vehicle washes for cars, trucks & buses
- Shure work benches and cabinets
- C-Air shop air compressors
- Samson lubrication equipment
- QUIETCOOL evaporative shop coolers.
NJPA has 30,000 member government agencies spread across the U.S. and Canada. NJPA offers more than 100 competitively bid contracts for a wide variety of products serving member government agencies.
To learn more visit www.mohawklifts.com or visit www.njpacoop.org.