KANSAS CITY, MO - The American Public Works Association (APWA) has announced eight public works fleet professionals from the U.S. have earned credentials as Certified Public Fleet Professionals (CPFP). The Public Fleet Professional Certification program is designed to ensure individual competency and provide the public works industry with recognized hiring and promotion standards.
Recent Certified Public Fleet Professionals include:
- Bret Albert, CPFP, Town of Truckee, Truckee, Calif.
- Morris Anderson, CPFP, City of Wheaton, Wheaton, Ill..
- George Cartales, CPFP, City of Hillsboro, Hillsboro, Ore.
- William Douglas, CPFP, County of Orange, Santa Ana, Calif.
- Stephen Lamphier, CPFP, Montgomery County, Rockville, Md.
- Richard Maben, CPFP, City of Santa Fe Springs, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Harold Marlar, CPFP, City of Lakewood, Lakewood, Calif.
- Gary McLean, CPFP, City of Lakeland, Lakeland, Fla.
For more information about the Public Fleet Professional Certification program or APWA's other professional development initiatives, visit the APWA Web site at www.apwa.net/certification.