AUSTIN, TEXAS– Thirty three fleet professionals met recently in Austin, Texas, and voted to submit their request for approval as the next chapter of the Rocky Mountain Fleet Management Association (RMFMA).
The proposed Texas chapter elected their first set of officers and approved their chapter bylaws. The leadership team includes the following cities:
· Chair: Kevin Muenchow, City of Farmers Branch.
· Vice Chair: Wayne Corum, City of Fort Worth.
· Treasurer: Tom Higgs, City of Conroe.
· Secretary: Eric Arnold, City of Fort Worth.
· Historian: Casey Dunn, City of Arlington.
· Education & Training: Robert Lawson, City of Fort Worth.
· Membership: Wayne Corum, City of Fort Worth.
The Texas fleet professionals are enthusiastic about the formation of their chapter and look forward to new professional relationships, networking, and education programming. Their next Texas meeting will be held in San Antonio, Oct. 9-10.
For more information about the Rocky Mountain Fleet Management Association, visit www.rmfma.org.