Government Fleet magazine announces its 2020-2022 advisory board, created to help guide Government Fleet’s strategy and content. The board consists of industry leaders across the country representing diverse fleets as well as select industry suppliers. Members are asked to serve two-year terms.
The 2020-2022 board consists of:
- Charlotte Ashcraft, director of fleet management, Franklin County, Ohio
- Ben Ceca, assistant director of fleet services, Montclair State University, N.J.
- Tony Gratson, national government sales manager, Ford
- Daryl Greenlee, fleet business manager, Monroe County, Fla.
- Scott Edwards, CAFM, fleet administrator, State of Colorado
- Joe Keefe, director of sales, AssetWorks
- Ron Lindsey, CAFS, fleet management director, San Bernardino County, Calif.
- Scott McIver, CPFP, CAFS, fleet manager, City of Greenville, S.C.
- Penny Poland, fleet management director, Sedgwick County, Kan
- Jean Pilon-Bignell, vice president of business development, Government & Smart Cities, Geotab
- Mark Stevens, fleet manager, City of Sacramento, Calif.
- Yuri Tello, manager, global fleet & government sales support, General Motors
- Jeff Tews, CPFP, fleet services manager, City of Milwaukee, Wis.