Doosan Infracore North America is expanding its mini excavator lineup with the new DX62R-3. The reduced tail swing model provides increased maneuverability and accessibility for excavation work in limited spaces. This model is ideal for work within urban environments where space is limited and can be used in variety of jobs in landscaping, utilities, and commercial and residential construction.
The mini excavator features a reduced tail swing profile — just 4.9 inches of side overhang.
The design of the DX62R-3 utilizes the basics of the existing Doosan mini excavator and builds on it by adjusting the positioning of the excavator upper structure to the undercarriage to reduce tail swing length. Moving the swing center forward extends the machine’s digging reach by 11 inches while maintaining the desired machine balance. Reduced tail swing machines require less repositioning when operating, helping the operator work more efficiently.
- Angle tilt bucket
- Heavy-duty bucket
- Ditch cleaning bucket
- Power tilt coupler
- Hydraulic quick coupler
- Wedge lock coupler
- Hydraulic clamp attachment
- Rotating beacon
- Falling objects guard assembly kit
- Fuel filler pump
DX62R-3 mini excavator specifications
- Operating weight: 13,779 lbs.
- Side tail swing overhang length: 4.9 in.
- Horsepower: 59 hp
- Maximum dig depth: 13 ft., 6 in.
- Maximum reach: 21 ft., 4 in.
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow: 35 gpm
- Bucket capacity: 6.18 cu. ft.
- Boom length: 9 ft., 6 in.
- Arm length: 6 ft., 3 in.
- Overall width: 6 ft., 6 in.