DewEze Hydraulics, a manufacturer of work truck industry power, announced general clutch pump kit availability for the newly released 2020 Chevrolet Silverado and Ford Super and medium-duty work trucks.
Each DewEze kit mounts on the Chevy 6.6L or Ford 7.3L engine offering live hydraulics while in motion. This combination provides auxiliary power needs for commercial vehicles, such as wreckers, utility trucks, and aerial equipment.
Since the belt-driven pump is independent of the transmission, the operator has complete freedom of movement with their work truck.
“For more than 30 years DewEze Hydraulics has been the trusted name in providing OEM solutions,” said Dennis Roberts, OEM Sales Manager. “Our commitment in the work truck industry remains the same: more power, the ability to perform multiple applications and durability.”
The updates showcase DewEze’ continued tradition of introducing innovative products and services to make customers more successful.
Kit details are as follows:
- 700597: 2020 Chevy/GMC 6.6L Gas, PH 14 Pump, Side Port
- 700598: 2020 Chevy/GMC 6.6L Gas, AA Pump, Rear Port
- 700599: 2020 Chevy/GMC 25-3500, 6.6L Diesel, PH14 Pump, Side Port
- 700600: 2020 Chevy/GMC 25-3500, 6.6L Diesel, AA Pump, Rear Port
- 700601: 2020 Ford, 7.3L Gas, PH 14 Pump, Side Port
- 700602: 2020 Ford, 7.3L Gas, AA Pump, Rear Port
Originally posted on Work Truck Online