Fleet Forward Conference, dedicated to mobility solutions for fleets, announces the 2018 agenda. The Bobit Business Media event convenes Oct. 8-10 at The Pearl in San Francisco.
“Fleet Forward Conference will take fleet operators past the headlines on disruption in transportation,” said Chris Brown, executive editor and conference chair. “Our mission is to help fleets understand the concepts behind shared-use, on-demand, connectivity, electrification, and autonomous technology and how they’ll affect fleet decision making. We’ll take a deeper dive into actual use cases being implemented right now.”
Agenda highlights include:
- Evaluating shared-use models for commercial and government fleets
- Preparing game plans for EV fleet adoption
- Understanding opportunities with fleet management as a service
- Transforming telematics big data into actionable results
- Optimizing fleet operations for an automated future
- Implementing advanced safety solutions and semi-autonomous technology
The event will feature the North American product reveal and demonstration by Mercedes-Benz Vans of a ground-breaking new cargo system that uses artificial intelligence to automate last-mile deliveries.
As well, Fleet Forward Conference is designed to bring together traditional fleets with new types of fleets, including carsharing, ride-hailing system providers, and last-mile delivery fleets.
“Fleet Forward Conference is about convergence,” Brown said. “We’re excited to gather these new fleets into an industry setting with our traditional fleets and fleet suppliers. Together we’ll learn the new concepts, share best practices, and foster operational sustainability.”
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet
See all comments