The new Bobcat 200 Air Pak from Miller Electric Mfg. Co. can provide compressed air, electrical power and welding capabilities — all while the work truck’s engine is turned off — and uses less fuel than any work truck’s engine, delivering savings on fuel costs.
The all-in-one payload-saving machine offers:
- Compressed air at 28 cubic feet per minute to efficiently power virtually any tool, including 3/4-inch and 1-inch impact wrenches with rotary-screw compressor
- A 5,500-watt generator to power for jobsite tools and truck-mounted electric/hydraulic cranes
- Up to 100 amps of DC power for 12V/24V battery charging and up to 300 amps for crank assist
- A 210-amp DC stick welder for easy metal repairs
- A small footprint — the Bobcat 200 Air Pak is 47 inches long, 20 inches wide, 24 inches tall, and 558 pounds
- A powerful engine that allows simultaneous use of the air compressor with any other feature and Miller's eChoke technology, which allows the product to start in any weather
Turning off a work truck and turning on the Bobcat 200 Air Pak can reduce the truck engine’s idle time by up to 75 percent. Less engine idle time means maintenance is required less often. Because the all-in-one Bobcat 200 Air Pak can replace a variety of other machines, it also helps reduce a work truck’s weight and increase its available payload — so operators can bring everything they need to the jobsite.
Rigorously tested to ANSI and CSA standards, the Bobcat 200 Air Pak is built to withstand high temperatures, rain, salt, dust, impact, vibration and more. Its systems are also tested to meet the highest applicable industry safety standards.