The Doosan DX210WMH-5 wheel material handler is designed to work in a variety of scrap-handling applications for use in scrap yards, recycling facilities, solid waste centers, and transfer stations.
The material handler is factory fitted with standard hydraulic cab risers for increased visibility, straight boom and droop nose arm for optimal performance, and improved machine guarding for maximum uptime. Product enhancements for the DX210WMH-5 material handler include:
- Floor pedal: adds optional method for operators to activate two-way auxiliary hydraulics
- Ergonomic joystick: improves operator comfort and ease of use
- Relocated rear camera: enhances rear visibility
- Camera monitor: allows operators to monitor machine information while camera is on
- Alternator upgrade: provides 80 amps for improved performance
- Emergency stop relocated: makes it easier for operators to reach on the seat base
- Auto shutdown: saves valuable diesel fuel when the machine is not working
Attachments approved for use with the material handler include a 5/8-cubic-yard grapple that features a semi-closed tine design for firm grasp on most materials and a magnet to pick up and place smaller scrap metal.
The DX210WMH-5 manages the balance of fuel consumption and machine power to working conditions with four selectable power modes: Power+, Power, Standard, and Economy. In addition, a Lifting work mode provides increased pump torque, low engine rpm and an automatic power boost to improve precision when lifting and placing materials.