Metcam, a fabricator of sheet metal components and assemblies for OEMs, announced the debut of TramBed 2.0. TramBed is a patented commercial truck bed extender with legs.
TramBed has a unique design that enables truck owners to slide the TramBed out and brace it with adjustable legs. The legs keep the extension stable, supporting even the heaviest loads, and even allowing the TramBed to be used as an in-field work surface.
The newest version of TramBed builds on the groundbreaking original, providing safety, functionality and efficiency improvements that make it even more valuable to truck owners. Additionally, manufacturing innovations have enabled Metcam to lower the price, compared to the original model.
Key features of TramBed 2.0 include:
- Supports up to 2,000 pounds (for an eight-foot truck bed; versions are available for other bed lengths) with little to no stress on the truck’s suspension.
- Heavy-duty construction with all stainless steel deck and factory-welded, powder-painted extension rails and legs.
- Easy-slide extension with a specialized design to reduce the potential for finger-pinching and ensure tram extension remains in a controlled position.
- Works perfectly with a forklift.
- Extends 20% further than any other truck bed extender.
- Completely pre-assembled and ready for rapid installation.
- Shipping included in the continental U.S.