The Wastequip 245IP Precision Series Compactor has a space maximizing 2-cubic-yard charge box, and is ideal for handling dry waste. It is the third model to be offered in Wastequip’s Precision Series compactor line.
The Precision Series compactors feature Wastequip’s easy-to-use, 24-volt Guardian Control System with Automatic Maintenance Scheduling (AMS).
Wastequip’s 245IP Precision Series Compactor features:
- 24-volt Guardian Power Unit with Automatic Maintenance Scheduling (AMS) that alerts operators when maintenance is due, and Watch Dog timer that prevents motor burnout
- Heavy-duty ratchet binders with 1-1/4” thick hooks and greasable fittings provide optimal performance and long wear
- NEMA 4-rated controls enclosure protects against windblown dust and splashing or hose-directed water
- Ultra-high molecular weight (UHMW) precision-guided ram glides smoothly above compactor floor for reduced wear and long life
- Large, removable rear and side access panels for simple, time-saving inspection, maintenance, and clean-out
- Available in standard and HD models
- Backed by a three-year structural, one-year parts, and one-year labor warranty