Optronics International offers its lineup of GloLight-equipped LED lamps for light- and medium-duty trailers. The company said its FMVSS 108 compliant lamps use a light diffusing material that gives them a distinctive, smooth, brightly glowing appearance on one portion of the lens. The new 12-Volt lamps come with a lifetime warranty, and lenses and housings are made of a polycarbonate material that is sonically welded and waterproof, according to the company.
Optronics said it is committed to manufacturing corrosion-resistant LED lighting products and that 80 percent of its entire LED product line is produced using solid-state, surface-mount device (SMD) technology. LED lamps using SMD can continue to function even if their circuit board is completely submerged in water, according to Optronics.
The new GloLight lamps for light- and medium-duty trailers include:
- Mini marker/clearance lamp models MCL190AB (amber) and MCL190RB (red)
- 2-inch round marker/clearance lamp models MCL155AB (amber) and MCL155RB (red)
- 2.5-inch round marker/clearance lamp models MCL157AB (amber) and MCL157RB (red)
- 6-inch oval red stop/turn/tail lamp model STL178RB, designed for surface mount with integrated flange
- 17-inch streamline red stop/turn/tail lamp model STL179RB
- Universal style combination tail lamp models STL108RB (passenger side) and STL109RB (driver side, with license lamp)
- Low-profile combination tail lamp models STL116RB (passenger side) and STL117RB (driver side, with license lamp), designed for marine trailers