Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks’ PWR30 electric walkie end-rider is ideal for applications such as low-level order picking, long distance transporting, and loading and unloading trailers.
The PWR30 series, available in a 6,000 lb. capacity, features:
- Quick Acceleration: Operators rapidly obtain maximum speed with smooth and precise control.
- Top Speed: The PWR30 achieves speeds up to 9.3 mph.
- Regenerative Braking: Whether coasting or braking, the responsive regenerative braking allows the truck to come to a stop prior to the electromagnetic brake being applied, minimizing additional wear on the system.
- Reliable Strength: The fabricated forks on the walkie end-rider are the thickest in the industry. Combined with cast steel fork tips, they are designed to withstand tough environments.
- Enhanced Ergonomics: With the spacious operator platform and ergonomic floor pad, operators can comfortably adjust their position throughout the day. The foot alcove allows for a wider stance to help ensure the operators’ feet are fully on the platform.
There are also valuable options that can be added to increase productivity with the PWR30 series. The electric coast control option can be added to help operators save time and energy by eliminating the need for operators to step back onto the truck in order to move to the next pick location. A corrosion protection package, which includes galvanized chassis, pull rods, load wheel linkage, lift linkage, and forks, is also available to help provide increased durability in challenging environments.