Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks’ new EOP11N2-EOP15HN2 series of order pickers feature a narrow yet sturdy design that allows for greater clearance between trucks when passing in tight spaces and narrow aisles, while lifting capacities remain constant at high lift heights. Both models are equipped with 3-phase AC technology that helps to ensure strong acceleration and high lifting speeds with low energy consumption. Capacity ranges from 2,200 lbs. to 3,000 lbs.
The new series features:
- Enhanced Ergonomics: The operator console can be raised or lowered to adjust to the height of the operator for optimum comfort.
- Energy Management: Regenerative braking and lowering provides energy-saving benefits. The advanced energy and battery maintenance can result in longer run times.
- High Residual Capacity: The EOP15HN2 order pickers maintain full capacity at lift heights up to 295 inches, allowing for heavier loads to be stored at higher lift heights.
- Industry-Leading Design: The EOP15N2 order picker’s narrow chassis width of 35.5 inches allows for greater clearance between trucks when passing in an aisle and better maneuverability in tight spaces.
- Flexible Options: The new series of order pickers allow for great flexibility with a large range of chassis, cabin width, and operator height options. RFID Floor Control Technology – which maps out the aisles, then allows for key truck management functions, such as end of aisle stopping – can also be added for applications where space is limited and damage to products is concerned. A workplace comfort package is also available, which offers LED internal cabin lighting, LED work lights and an operator fan, while the optional key pad allows operators to engage the order picker through a PIN number.