Mac Tools is offering a redesigned Knuckle Saver Wrench lineup. According to the company, the new forging for the wrenches gives each a wider shank for improved performance. The shank also has a new curved side edge for added comfort and is longer, for more leverage. Mac said it strengthened the box end of each wrench to provide technicians with additional support when tightening or loosening fasteners. Each wrench also features enhanced chrome plating for a more durable and corrosion-resistant finish that’s easier to clean, according to the company.
The wrenches come in eight combination sets:
- 15-piece, 12-point (SCB15K2KS), includes 1/4 inch through 1 inch
- 10-piece, 12-point Metric (SMB10KKS), includes 10mm through 19mm
- 14-piece, 12-point Metric (SMB14KKS), includes 6mm through 19mm
- 19-piece, 12-point Metric (SMB19KS), includes 6mm through 24mm
- 10-piece, 6-point (SMHB10KS), includes 10mm through 19mm (Coming Soon)
- 5-piece, 12-point Metric (SMB5KS), includes 24mm, 26mm, 27mm, 30mm and 32mm (Coming Soon).
- 18-piece, 12-point SAE (SCB182KS), includes 1/4 inch through 1-1/4 inch
7-piece, 12-point SAE (SCB7PTKS), includes 3/8 inch through 3/4 inch