The new Snap-on Angle Grinder Kit (PT110ADGK) includes all the tools and accessories needed to perform a multitude of grinding jobs faster and more efficiently.
"The new Angle Grinder Kit from Snap-on is something every professional service technician should have in their arsenal of tools," said Jim Martin, product manager for Snap-on. "In addition to the new and improved 1/4-inch mini angle die grinder, you will also receive a great assortment of prep discs, removal discs, roloc holders and shanks, allowing you to be more productive during the course of a day."
The new Snap-on PT110A 1/4-inch die grinder features a series of improvements that have made this indispensible tool more durable, yet lighter and more comfortable to use. It features 25,000 RPMs of free speed with a dual tapered collet system and 1/3 horsepower motor. In addition to the die grinder, the Angle Grinder Kit (PT110ADGK) also includes:
- Two 2-inch surface prep discs - medium
- Three 2-inch surface prep discs - coarse
- Two 3-inch surface prep discs - medium
- Three 3-inch surface prep discs - coarse
- One 2-inch coating removal disc
- One 3-inch coating removal disc
- One 2-inch roloc holder
- One 3-inch roloc holder
- One 1/4-inch connecting shank
- One 7 1/4-inch connecting shank
- Two service wrenches
- One blow mold tray with clear cover
Customers can find out more about the new Angle Grinder Kit (PT110ADGK) from Snap-on by contacting their participating Snap-on franchisee or representative, visiting www.snapon.com/powertools or by calling toll free 877-SNAPON-4 (877-762-7664).