HAVERHILL, MA - Adamson Industries Corp., a provider of public safety vehicle equipment and installation services, introduces Thor Power Inverters. Thor inverters are designed and built for the professional user, with the highest testing specifications and quality demands. Thor builds in a 10-percent reserve capacity so customers will never be left without power when they need it most, according to the company.
Benefits and features of Thor Power Inverters include:
- Overload protection. Inverter automatically shuts down if load exceeds inverter rating.
- Smart surge control. Inverter will attempt to start loads above the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
- Short circuit protection. Automatically shuts down until short circuit is removed.
- Thermal cutoff. Automatically shuts down if internal temperature exceeds safe design parameters.
- Manual reset if inverter shuts down.
Pricing and Availability
Thor Power Inverters can be ordered at Adamson Industries Corp by calling toll free,
800-232-0162. Inverters are available from 100 Watt to 3000 Watt and prices range from $24.95 to $449.95. An Inverter Remote Switch is also available for power inverters that are 1000, 2000, or 3000 Watt.
About Adamson Industries Corp.
Adamson Industries Corp. located in Haverhill, Ma provides agencies with safe, reliable and user friendly vehicles and equipment. With more than 50 product lines, Adamson Industries Corp. offers a wide selection of equipment including vehicle lights, lightbar systems, prisoner partitions, siren systems, K-9 units, consoles, and more. More information is available at www.adamsonindustries.com.