SHELDON, IA - Maintainer Corporation of Iowa, Inc. introduces the new EH Series Cranes. These cranes are designed to perform to a high standard of durability and reliability, while providing the maximum duty cycle possible in today's electric crane industry, according to the company.
Features and Options:
- Planetary Winch-hoist drum and wire rope located outside boom for improved operator visibility.
- 100% solid-state control system with industry exclusive arch-suppression and a 25' cable.
- Anti-two block is standard on all models.
- System Overrides - Anti-two block, pump, and crane functions.
- Self-contained hydraulic system with a 12 volt DC motor that delivers 2.2 gal/min.
- All steel worm gear drive system provides 360° continuous rotation.
- Standard power boom extension with optional 4' to 6' of manual boom reach.
- Wireless remote control - no more cables to tend with.
- 20" crane pedestal for flat bed applications.
- Battery isolator dedicates crane function draw from the auxiliary battery only, thus protecting your truck battery.
Check out the entire product line from Maintainer at www.maintainer.com.
Maintainer has been building premium quality standard and customized service bodies, lube bodies and cranes since 1976. For more information on other fine Maintainer products, call 1-800-831-8588 for the dealer nearest you or visit www.maintainer.com.