Ranger Design's heavy duty floor liners, which debuted at the 2017 Work Truck Show 2017, offer a custom-fit rigid floor liner for nearly every type of service van. The liners are designed to provide added safety and a quieter ride. These impact- and puncture-resistant floors give vans a professional look.
Ranger Design’s unique integrated aluminum mounting tracks are installed flush with the van’s floor, making it easy to install a variety of Ranger Design shelving, equipment and accessories.
Additional benefits of these flooring products include:
- Safety – Anti-slip surface and aluminum sills reduce potential injuries
- No thermal expansion – No buckling or distortion
- Vehicle protection – Protect your vehicle and prevent damage to the factory floor
- Custom fit – Quick, easy installation: place floor once, then bolt it down
- Simple shipping & stocking – Uses standard pallets, easy to stock
- Easy handling – Each piece can be easily handled during installation by one person
- Quieter ride – Reduces noise from the cargo area
- Professional details – A clean, professional look that’s easy to maintain
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet