Water extends bit life and aids in compaction, but it is not always available when and where you need it. Now you can take water with you with this new portable water system!
The system comes in two main parts, the adapter plate and the tank assembly. The adapter plate attaches with a pin to the loader hitch. The tank assembly, which includes the tank, frame, pump and hose, attaches to the adapter plate. The ZPW-150 weighs about 200 pounds empty and can be installed by two workers. The assembly fits easily in the back of a pick-up truck. The whole system can be assembled or disassembled in minutes.
- 150 gallon capacity
- Mounts on loader hitch in minutes
- Includes 50 feet of hose
- Manual drain valve
- Inline water filter
- Heavy duty FLOJETTM Water Pump
- 12 volt electric diaphragm pump
- Plugs into cigarette lighter
- Pump produces 40 psi
- Delivers 3-5 gallons per minute
- High pressure shut off sensor
- Won't harm pump to run dry
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet