The Python 5000 is a self-propelled pothole patching machine, allowing one person to easily carry out the entire patching operation without ever leaving the comfort of the operator's cab. Python 5000 will repair some of the biggest potholes you'll encounter -- but it is so economical and so easy to use, you'll be able to tackle those potholes long before they get big enough to be a problem.
- Fast patching -- the average hole can be patched in just two minutes.
- Quality patches -- hydraulic pressure controlled roller provides quality compaction and a permanent patch that will outlast the surrounding surface.
- Works in sub-zero temperatures.
- Travels at highway speeds to and from job site.
- All functions controlled from inside the cab by a single joystick.
- Multi-axis working arm gives full range of control -side to side, forward or reverse.
- Working arm extends to 4 feet from under the cab, with 6 feet of side-to-side motion.
- Exact amount of asphalt is delivered to the exact location.
- Operator stays in the cab for a safer and more comfortable working environment.
- Clear visibility for driver/operator.
- Dispenses all standard hot or cold asphalt mixes.
- Drive to the job at highway speed.
- 5 ton capacity.
Originally posted on Automotive Fleet