News items about police vehicles dominated traffic on government-fleet.com in 2017. Police news is always a popular topic, but it claimed nine of the top 10 spots on Government Fleet's most popular news items for the year.
Government Fleet readers continue to read up on the latest OEM news, including the now-discontinued Chevrolet Caprice and Ford's newest police models — the F-150 Police Responder and Special Service Vehicles.
Another hot topic this year was ghost cars — or patrol vehicles fitted with low-profile graphics. Two of the most popular news items and one of the most popular articles covers the topic.
- GM to Discontinue Chevrolet Caprice PPV
- Improper Upfitting Caused Carbon Monoxide Exposure in P.I. Utility, Ford Says
- Ford Unveils 2018 F-150 and Expedition Special Service Vehicles
- Ford Reveals F-150 Police Responder
- Florida Highway Patrol Debuts ‘Ghost’ Cars
- Austin PD Installs Carbon Monoxide Detectors in Vehicles
- 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe PPV Gets New Safety Features
- Orlando Cuts Fuel Use from Idling
- Announcing the 2017 Leading Fleets
- N.C. Sheriff Adds Discreet ‘Ghost’ Patrol Cars