For the prior 12 months, Chevin Fleet Solutions — a global provider of fleet management software — has achieved a 47% growth in business across its North American region. Attributed to a number of key activities and initiatives including significant product developments; prestigious award wins; world-class customer service; and expansion of its regional team, this growth surpassed last year’s target and is forecast to continue into the new fiscal year.
Over the course of the year, Chevin’s FleetWave software has undergone a number of significant developments that have generated further interest in the product and greater awareness of its capabilities. Making the most of the latest generation of web-based technologies, FleetWave 2.9 — the latest version of Chevin’s software — now delivers a host of new features to intelligently manage a fleet and all of its associated data. New enhancements include:
- Automatic emails and text to be sent directly from the software to alert drivers and managers on compliance, servicing, orders and more
- New multi-currency and global features to offer greater support for international organizations that are operating across unlimited regions
- Customizable fuel economy labels that can be configured with region-specific values, colors and defaults
- A native API that allows users to extend their integration options by granting secure, external access to specific areas of the software’s data
- A new Events Engine tool that streamlines communication, allowing clients to build rules that will automatically trigger and send messages to customers, drivers and technicians
“Chevin’s growing success is a reflection of our software’s evolution, and the ongoing enhancements, updates and improvements we are making that address new industry trends and evolving client needs in fleet management and beyond,” said Ron Katz, senior vice president for North American sales at Chevin Fleet Solutions. “Among new and legacy clients, FleetWave is more than just a centralized system for managing fleet operations. It is now increasingly used as a business intelligence tool by entire organizations.”
To further extend Chevin’s ability to support the governmental market, Chevin was recently awarded a new and exclusive four-year contract, whereby we can offer our products and services through National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA) and, over the past 12-months, the company has welcomed a wealth of new clients including a growing number of emergency service providers, government fleet operations, utilities and construction companies.
Other notable developments and achievements during 2017 include prestigious award wins and recognitions — from recognition as ‘The Best Global Fleet Management Software Provider’ at the Software and Technology Awards to the ‘Innovation in Risk Management’ award at Fleet World Honours 2017 — and Chevin team expansion on both a local and global scale.