Police-related articles continue to dominate Government-fleet.com as the most popular topic for 2016. Popular stories about law enforcement cover patrol vehicles, equipment, and upfitting.
Renewable diesel was also a hot topic for 2016, coming in second for the year. A number of fleets adopted the fuel this year, including New York City, the Eugene Water and Electric Board (Ore.), and the City of Long Beach, Calif. Other popular topics include outsourcing, maintenance, and the future of fleet.
- Police Interceptor Utility vs. Ford Explorer
- What You Need to Know About Renewable Diesel
- 20 Under 40: Fleet's Future Leaders
- Law Enforcement Vehicles 2016
- 2017 Police Vehicles
- Choosing the Right Lightbar
- Preventing Microbes Contamination: How to Maintain Stored Diesel Fuel
- What to Do About Mass Technician Retirements
- Parts Outsourcing by the Numbers
- Police Upfitting: In-House or Outsource?
See all comments