Police continues to dominate the most popular news stories of the year. News items about law enforcement vehicles make up half of the 10 most read stories on government-fleet.com, including stories about new vehicle models and police vehicle care.
Other popular news items this year cover safety, vehicle replacement, and fleet policies.
- Chevrolet Expands Suburban 3500HD for Police, Fire
- CHP Adds Dodge Chargers for Highway Enforcement
- Announcing the 2016 Leading Fleets
- Terex Recalls Aerial Devices for Injury Risk
- GM Updates 2017-MY Government Lineup
- Houston Sues Parts Supplier for $1M Overage
- Ford Offers F-150 Special Service Truck for Police
- San Diego Launches 'Aggressive' Vehicle Replacement Initiative
- Kansas City Officers Disciplined for Shoddy Cars
- Texas City Employees Charged with Gasoline Theft