The National Conference of State Fleet Administrators (NCSFA) celebrated 30 years of serving and connecting state and university fleet managers and announced its new officers at the annual State Fleet Manager’s Workshop in Portland, Maine, Sept. 12-14, 2016. Attendees participated in roundtable discussions, educational sessions, and networking opportunities during the workshop. Attendees also heard from keynote speaker, Brian Norris from OPIS, who spoke about oil markets and fuel strategies.
NCSFA holds an annual business meeting during the workshop to elect officers, report on the organization, and present awards for Environmental Leadership, Fleet Excellence, and Distinguished Member. Newly elected to the Executive Committee for 2017 are:
- President Bob Williams, State of Tennessee
- President-Elect Scott Edwards, State of Colorado
- Vice President Tara Merrifield, State of New Hampshire
- Treasurer Harmony Wilder, State of Vermont
- Member at Large Jeff Mottishaw, State of Utah
- Past President Cindy Dixon, State of Missouri
Award Winners for 2016 were:
- Environmental Leadership Yale University, Ronald Gitelman
- Fleet Excellence Iowa State University, Kathy Wellik
- Distinguished Member Barb Bonansinga, State of Illinois
NCSFA will host its 2017 State Fleet Manager’s Workshop Sept. 12-14, 2017 in Des Moines, Iowa.