The National Conference of State Fleet Administrators (NCSFA) recently announced its seven-member corporate committee led by Corporate Liaison Denise Baumgart with WEX, Inc. and Liaison Elect Ron Katz with Chevin Solutions. Corporate Committee representatives will be on hand for the second annual NCSFA State Fleet Managers Workshop in Burlington, Vt., Oct. 7-9.
The Corporate Committee supports NCSFA in its mission to connect managers from state, local, university, and department of transportation government fleets and trade representatives to network, benchmark, and share educational opportunities relating to transportation solutions and alternatives for the enhancement of its members and the industry. For further information, visit the NCSFA website.
The corporate committee consists of:
- Denise Baumgart, WEX, Inc., Lead Corporate Liaison
- Ron Katz, Chevin Fleet Solutions, Corporate Liaison - Elect
- Steve Perlstein, Mohawk Lifts
- Bill Doman, ARI
- John Brewington, Brewington & Company
- Fred Bulterman, Union Leasing
- Josh Epperson, Mansfield Oil