The Arkansas Public Fleet Managers Association (APFMA), a statewide industry group for all Arkansas public sector fleet personnel and related industry service providers, elected its 2014-2015 leadership team at its seventh annual conference held in Fayetteville in May.
The following officers and board members were elected:
- Greg Speas, president, is fleet service director at the City of Hot Springs, Ark.
- Walter Ederle, vice president, is fleet maintenance manager at the City of Little Rock, Ark.
- Elizabeth Tuck-Rowan, secretary/treasurer, is purchasing manager at Central Arkansas Water
- David Bragg, member-at-large, is owner of Bragg Fleet Management Services
- Franklin Griffin, member-at-large, is fleet manager at the City of North Little Rock, ARrk.
- Bruce Oglesby, vendor representative, is regional sales manager at Syn-Tech Systems, Inc.
- Robert Mooney, vendor representative, is in sales at Truck Centers of Arkansas
The APFMA also updated its website, including the posting of its conference presentations to the site. The presentations can be downloaded and viewed here.
See all comments