The NAFA Fleet Management Association recently announced its newest Certified Automotive Fleet Manager (CAFM) graduates for 2013-2014. There were a total of 42 graduates in the group, and 20 work in the public sector.
The CAFM certification program requires fleet professionals to pass eight exams in different disciplines within a three-year period. These disciplines are: asset management, business management, financial information, fleet information management, maintenance management, risk management, vehicle fuel management, and professional development.
The public-sector CAFM graduates are:
- Jenica Baggs, CAFM, fleet administrator, Box Elder County, Utah
- Daniel Bent, CAFM, management analyst I, State of Delaware Office of Fleet Management
- Christina Brueckner, CAFM, fleet management specialist, Snohomish County (Wash.) Public Utility District #1
- Clyde Collins, CAFM, fleet services supervisor, Fairfax Water, Va.
- Elizabeth Cooley, CAFM, fleet & risk management manager, Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles
- Augusto Giannini, CAFM, automotive supervisor, City of Coral Gables, Fla.
- Brock Hollingsworth, CAFM, fleet supervisor, Arapahoe County, Colo.
- Hailey Lam, CAFM, supervisor, Vancouver Police Department, BC, Canada
- Rod Lohof, CAFM, manager transportation/heavy equipment, Ventura County, Calif.
- Terry MacFarlane, CAFM, fleet services coordinator, Calgary Police Service, AB, Canada
- Mario Menendez, CAFM, fleet maintenance supervisor, Collier County (Fla.) Fleet Management
- Scott Rood, CAFM, fleet manager, Clark County (Wash.) Public Works Department
- Timothy Sanderson, CAFM, director of transportation services, City of Brandon, MB, Canada
- Dennis Scamardo, CAFM, fleet manager, Monterey County (Calif.) Fleet Management
- Mark Stephens, CAFM, garage manager, Snohomish County (Wash.) Public Utility District #1
- John Tennant, CAFM, fleet maintenance superintendent, City of Tucson, Ariz.
- Allen Thunberg, CAFM, fleet manager, City of Minneapolis, Minn.
- Ted Trujillo, CAFM, operations manager, Riverside County (Calif.) Purchasing & Fleet Services
- Brent Wahl, CAFM, motor fleet superintendent, San Bernardino County (Calif.) Fleet Management
- Michael Wilson, CAFM, fleet services manager, University of Iowa
For a list of the private-sector graduates, click here.