Government Fleet magazine has finalized its 2013-2015 Advisory Board, created to help guide GF strategy and content. The Board consists of industry leaders across the country representing diverse fleets as well as industry suppliers. Members are asked to serve two-year terms.
The 2013-2015 board consists of:
- Denise Baumgart, government accounts manager, WEX
- Jesse Beeks, CAFM, fleet operations supervisor, City of Fayetteville, Ark.
- Lisa Bernier, base support vehicles and equipment fleet manager, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Atlantic, Norfolk, Va.
- Sharyl Blackington, fleet manager, San Diego County, Calif.
- Brian Bowden, government sales manager, General Motors
- Craig Croner, CPFP, administrative services manager, City of Boise, Idaho
- Frank Dankovich, head, Government Sales & Operations, Chrysler
- Cindy Dixon, fleet manager, State of Missouri
- Tony Gratson, government sales manager, Ford
- Erik Gustafson, fleet manager, City of Chico, Calif.
- Mario Guzman, CAFM, fleet administrator, City of Boynton Beach, Fla.
- Ron Katz, senior vice president, North American Sales, Chevin Fleet Solutions
- Mary Ann Lobdell, compliance & fleet manager, Port of Seattle, Wash.
- Jim McGonagle, CAFM, CPFP, director, Central Fleet Management, City of Boston
- Greg McIntyre, director, Vehicle Fleet, Merchants Fleet Management
- Kevin Schlangen, CPFP, CAFM, CEM, fleet manager, Dakota County, Minn.
- Mark White, national accounts manager, Kubota Tractor Corp.