The California Air Resources Board (ARB) is offering the following free training courses in July and August. These courses will help diesel vehicle owners and operators, brokers, dealers, maintenance personnel, and fleet managers understand requirements and technologies for complying with California's diesel vehicle regulations.
Provides an overview of the Off-Road Regulation, including applicability, requirements currently in effect, future compliance requirements, and an overview of the Diesel Off-Road Online Reporting System (DOORS).
- July 18, Sacramento and Webinar (9:00am-12:00pm)
Discusses diesel particulate matter and health effects; diesel engine PM and NOx production and control strategies; DPF theory, types, regeneration, and application; and regulations associated with particulate filters.
- July 10, Lompoc (8:30am-3:30pm)
- July 11, Ventura (8:00am-3:00pm)
Reviews the inspection process, discusses consequences of non-compliance, and explains how to comply with CARB’s regulations affecting most diesel vehicles and equipment operating in the State. This course is for truck owners, operators, brokers, dispatchers, and fleet managers, who are all responsible for complying with these regulations.
- July 10, Riverside (9:00am-12:00pm)
- July 11, Corona (9:00am-12:00pm)
- July 16, Webinar (9:00am-12:00pm)
- July 31, Alhambra (9:00am-12:00pm)
- July 31, Alhambra (1:00-4:00pm)
- August 13, Davis (9:00am-12:00pm)
ARB is seeking agencies interested in hosting courses. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.