The National Conference of State Fleet Administrators (NCSFA) held its annual business meeting on April 22 at the NAFA I&E in Atlantic City. The group added three new members to its executive committee. Stan Perkins, fleet manager, Missouri Department of Natural Resources, was selected as secretary, a newly created position. Cheryl Graham, business development manager, state & government, ARI, was selected as corporate liaison elect, another new position. Robert Ellingsworth, fleet manager, Minnesota Department of Transportation, filled the vacant position of treasurer.
The group also adopted updates to its bylaws. Changes primarily focus on electronic meetings, the new committee positions and qualifications for election to a committee position, according to Barb Bonansinga, NCSFA president.
Continuing board members are:
- Barb Bonansinga, fleet manager, State of Illinois – president
- Cindy Dixon, fleet manager, Missouri Office of Administration - president-elect
- Teresa Davis, director of transportation, Penn State University - vice president
- Chris Hoffman, manager, Transportation Services, Oklahoma State University - past president
- Sam Lee, director, Division of Fleet Operations, State of Utah - member at large
- Amanda Wilson, fleet manager, Indiana University - member at large
- Matt Wade, Agile Access Control – corporate liaison
“Topics of discussion during the week-long conference included an offer from the State of Utah [fleet manager] to potentially hold a two- to three-day fleet manager workshop for benchmarking and sharing best practices, additional NCSFA presence and participation in the 2014 NAFA conference in Minnesota, and scheduling a special meeting of the executive committee to develop a strategic business plan for NCSFA in the coming months,” Bonansinga said.