Mevotech, a North American market designer and manufacturer of aftermarket under-car replacement parts, announced the addition of 173 new part numbers to its extensive catalog.
This latest release includes first-to-market TTX and Supreme parts for applications up to model year 2023. Featuring engineered and patented technologies, this new release gives Professional Technicians access to upgraded repair alternatives for late-model domestic and import passenger vehicles, pickup trucks, and EVs. This release also adds 11 new part numbers to Mevotech’s Supreme Hubs offering, providing coverage for many new applications.
Mevotech Supreme and TTX components are known for their X-Factor design improvements and Labor Saver advantages in the box for a fast and complete install.
Solutions and Upgrade Highlights
2022-2019 Ford Ranger front upper ball joint features:
- Patented greaseable and self-lubricating sintered Dynamic Control Bearing optimizes part durability and service life.
- Wider and thicker flange improves assembly strength compared to a reduced OE profile.
- Patented locking multi-lipped dust boot seals out contaminants.
- Repel-TEK anti-corrosion-coated hardware makes installation quick and easy.
Mevotech's 2022 Additions
In November, the company updated its catalog by adding more than 320 new part numbers.
Engineered for longer service life and superior durability, Mevotech noted that its Supreme and TTX replacement components also feature unique Labor Saver advantages in the box that reduce installation time for the professional technician and facilitate a complete repair.
Mevotech’s latest release includes engineered first-to-market solutions with patented technologies and design enhancements to improve fleet vehicle performance and uptime. The company noted that, with its emphasis on research and development, today's professional technician has more access to repair alternatives for late-model domestic and import passenger vehicles, pickup trucks, and SUVs, up to model year 2022.
The new product release represents repair opportunities for over 188 million vehicles in Canada and the U.S.
New Offerings for Ram 1500 & Ford Ranger
A few highlights from the new offerings include:
2019-2022 Ram 1500 Front Lower Control Arm L/R:
- Patented (US No. 8714862) greaseable and self-lubricating sintered Dynamic Control Bearing optimizes service life and increases durability.
- Enhanced bushing profile and construction improves component strength.
- Repel-TEK anti-corrosion coated hardware, including frame bolt, in the box makes installation quick and easy.
2019-2022 Ford Ranger Lower Ball Joint
- Patented (US No. 8714862) sintered Dynamic Control Bearing is tough, greaseable and self-lubricating for a longer service life.
- Integri-Boot multi-lipped dust boot seals out contaminants.
- Repel-TEK anti-corrosion coating protects assembly and included coated hardware makes installation quick and easy.
Check out this video for more info on Mevotech:
Editor's Note: News originally published on: November 22, 2022. Updated May 12, 2023.
Originally posted on Work Truck Online