October 21, 2022
Watch: Better Understanding Fleet Utilization and Sustainability
Fleet sustainability and vehicle utilization are two topics that are an everyday part of the ever-changing public sector. Eli Arquilevich, national director, Public Sector, Mobile Field Solutions at AT&T sits down to talk with us about what trends he and his team are seeing in fleet and the issues those in the public sector are trying to solve. Get a better understanding of how fleets can move toward a greener future while utilizing technology for the benefit of the vehicle and driver.
Speaker: Eli Arquilevich, National Director Public Sector, Mobile Field Solutions at AT&T
- Understanding what issues public sector fleets are trying to solve.
- What trends are happening in the fleet industry right now?
- Creating a greener fleet and determining the right vehicles for that fleet.
- Coaching drivers toward a more sustainable fleet, looking at factors such as idling times.
- What can fleets do to keep divers safe on the road?
🚨 Visit Government Fleet to stay up to date on industry news and trends
📰 Sign up for the Government Fleet newsletter!
🎧 Prefer to listen? Subscribe to the GovCast podcast!
GovCast on Spotify
GovCast on Apple Podcasts
GovCast on Google Podcasts
⏱ Timestamps ⏱
0:32 How Mobile Field Solutions at AT&T is working with fleets.
1:10 Current trends in the fleet industry.
2:06 What are the first steps for fleets regarding sustainability initiatives?
5:00 What can fleets look forward to with tech and keeping individuals safe on the road?
6:35 FirstNet and how it can be integrated with first responders.