This year, you have a chance to get a behind-the-scenes look at the Ford Factory in Detroit during GFX 2022. The tour is available to all attendees for an additional fee and can be booked during the registration process. Space is limited! Tours, including transportation, will run 4:30 P.M. to 7:45 P.M. on May 25.
The tour includes:
- Legacy Theater - Learn about the triumphs and tragedies surrounding the Rouge; much of the story is told through rare, never-before-seen historic footage
- Manufacturing Innovation Theater - A multi-sensory exploration of the manufacturing experience, from concept to highway
- Observation Deck Tour - View the ground-breaking living roof from the 80-foot-high Observation Deck
- Assembly Plant Walking Tour - See where the new military-grade aluminum-alloy body Ford F-150s are assembled in a lean and flexible manufacturing plant
- Legacy Gallery - View five historic vehicles made at the Rouge and hop in a F-150 Raptor