Smarter AI, a manufacturer of AI cameras and enablement software, has launched its newest version from AI model partner General Magic. General Magic AI dashcam ADAS 2.0 is now available with Smarter AI dashcams and other AI camera systems based on the Smarter AI platform.
The General Magic AI dashcam 2.0 combines optimized and efficient neural networks and computer vision with sensor fusion for more precise driver assistance & training features:
- Forward Collision Warning
- Headway Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
- Pedestrian Collision Warning
- Traffic Sign Recognition
Precision ADAS enables trusted data and decisions for:
- Fleet operators to monitor and improve regulatory compliance, efficiency, and driver safety.
- City planners to understand pedestrian and traffic behavior to make informed decisions to improve the environment, local economies, transportation systems, and public safety.
- Automotive OEMs to improve regulatory compliance and driving safety.
Smarter AI enables camera users to download AI models like apps on a phone. Smarter AI is supported by the AI Store, the company’s growing ecosystem of AI developers and models, including cabin monitoring, driver assistance, driver ID, and driver monitoring. Smarter AI APIs enable integration with legacy devices, sensors, and systems, including fleet management, telematics, and video telematics systems.
Originally posted on Work Truck Online