The organizers of the Government Fleet Expo & Conference (GFX), convening November 15-17 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, are looking for speakers to share their expertise and insights on all topics related to public sector fleet management.
GFX is designed for public sector fleet managers to provide solutions to your toughest challenges, offer current and expert insights, and share practical education on improving the operations of public fleets. The conference will consist of keynotes, panel discussions, breakout sessions, networking events, interactive exhibits, and the return of the Honors Celebration to recognize high-performing fleets and fleet managers.
Past sessions have covered a range of practical topics, including:
- Prepping your Fleet for a Natural Disaster
- Maximizing your Shop’s Productivity
- All About EVs: From Goal-Setting to Charging Infrastructure
- Maximizing Your Equipment’s Versatility Potential
- Talking Telematics and Vehicle Tracking
- Fleet Automation and How It Affects You
- How Fleets Can Boost Utilization with New Mobility Technologies
- Mentorship, Advancement, and Training: How to Retain Your Staff
- Smart Fleets, Smart Cities
Applicants can submit a proposal for consideration at the GFX website by the extended deadline of June 2.