Gamber-Johnson’s ET51/56 Slim docking stations and cradles support the Zebra ET51/56 enterprise rugged 8” and 10” tablet computer. The assortment includes: a full port replication docking station with I/O ports to connect a range of peripherals and data access (USB 3.0, Serial RS232, HDMI, ethernet, power input); a dual USB docking station with internal power filtering PCB (8-40V input range); a charging cradle to keep the Zebra tablet fully charged; and a standard cradle (no electronics) that will protect and secure the tablet in a vehicle.
The Slim docking stations and cradles are designed to preserve vehicle cabin space and support the ET5X rugged enterprise tablet without tablet accessories like the expansion back with hand strap.
- Port replication and charging capabilities based on the docking station or cradle selected
- Light-weight slim design to preserve cabin space and enable easy installation options
- Forward facing docking latch/release for easy one-handed operation
- Keyed lock for security and theft deterrence
- VESA 75mm and AMPS mounting patterns; easily paired with Gamber-Johnson’s Zirkona mounting products
- Gamber-Johnson 3-Year Limited Warranty with optional Extended Warranties