The organizers of the virtual Fleet Safety Experience, convening virtually July 12-15, are looking for speakers to share their expertise and insights on safety and compliance topics for fleet managers.
Automotive Fleet, Work Truck and Heavy Duty Trucking magazines are in the process of curating an educational program for this year's Fleet Safety Experience (the virtual counterpart to the Fleet Safety Conference).
This virtual event will feature educational sessions for safety and risk management professionals from all fleet types. The program will provide critical solutions to challenges, offer current and expert insights, and practical education on improving the fleet safety of light- and heavy-duty truck and vehicle fleets.
Organizers are asking experts in topics that address fleet safety and compliance issues and would like to share their wisdom with this group by presenting at the event are invited to submit a proposal for consideration here.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems)
- Assessing the value of safety programs and equipment
- Best practices in creating a safety culture
- Case studies of safety programs that work
- Collision avoidance technology
- Driver awareness and technology solutions to distracted driving
- Driver risk profiling
- Driver vehicle inspections
- Electronic logging device mandate
- How to increase driver engagement
- Innovative safety training
- Regulatory issues such as hours of service, drug testing, etc.
- Safety programs for vocational fleets
- Shop and maintenance safety
- Video telematics
The submission deadline is Friday, May 15, 2021.
Originally posted on Trucking Info